Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

blubb...

I am a little bit bored, my mum just gave me some more internet time.. complicaded.
Today I was with some friends in the cinema. We watched "Grown Ups" (German: Kindsköpfe) and it was very funny.. Next to me sit Lukas and right some strange boys..  They looked.. uää.... haha :D
It was really fun with Lena, Clara, Sophia, Lukas, Tom and Marc..
And the movie was very good, too. You have to see it!

Now I read the magazine "JOY" and there are some very great lookes in it :)   On the back is the promotion of "Chanel" and I am asking myself , how can somebody have so great make-up ? I want to have it, too :(
And I want this song "You're gonna go far, kid". it's so cool and I have some great memories with it.
normaly I would have to pack things,  but I don't want to.. it's boring and most of my clothes have to get washed..

Aaaah, yes, today it was raining very hardly and my jeans and my shoes are very wet..
However... Now I'll get my song.. And here the "Hero Of War-Cover" by Miri and me..

And an answer to Miri's blog: I love my camera, too. But you more :)